Monday, June 20, 2011

Home Management Notebook

I am a huge list maker! Everyday I have a list of things to do, things I want to do, and places to go; the only problem is I am not always realistic when making my list and often start to feel overwhelmed. For my birthday this year my mom got me the book Every Girls Guide To Life by Maria Menounos. The book has a bunch of great ideas on organization and one of them was what she called her "black book". The book contained all of the information needed for the house and her life to run smoothly. I thought this was a great idea and decided to make one for myself.

When I sat down to start my book, I decided to do things a little different then Maria, I mean she's a t.v. host and I'm a stay at home mom, our priorities are a little different. I choose to call my book the home management notebook and I included the following categories...

  • Daily Sheet
  • Weekly Meal sheet
  • Future Projects
  • Notes
  • Shopping List
  • Mom Kit Check List
  • Monthly Calendar 


I picked up a 1" D-ring notebook from Staples and a 3-ring pencil bag (for coupons, pen and highlighter; I love to highlight).





No comments:

Post a Comment